Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Of course it is an alt=+control shortcut!  Thank you for pointing this out, as I was obviously not thinking at all.

Now, on to your shortcut question: this seems a bit mystifying.  How was your Google Chrome shortcut created, and how were the shortcuts that survive the update created?  I definitely have no problem of JAWS updates impacting windows shortcut keys!