moderated Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Of course it is an alt=+control shortcut!  Thank you for pointing this out, as I was obviously not thinking at all.

Now, on to your shortcut question: this seems a bit mystifying.  How was your Google Chrome shortcut created, and how were the shortcuts that survive the update created?  I definitely have no problem of JAWS updates impacting windows shortcut keys!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: temporarily increasing/decreasing speech rate question

Hello Mike:

Have confirmed that it’s the alt + Cntrl + page up/down keys that accomplish this change.  Thanks for the info.

Being from State of MA(originally), have to stick with the BoSox.

One more question:  Each time I install a Jaws update, it “wipes out” my Google Chrome(keyboard) shortcut while a couple of others I have remain unaffected.  Any thoughts?

Best regards,

David S. Pearson