moderated Re: Recording Skype calls

JM Casey

I don’t use Sound Forge, but if you do, you probably have a pretty good idea of what you are doing. And you should be able to set your recording input to “what you hear” or “system” or “loop” or something like that, so it will capture the sound issued by your card.

There might be an easier way. Look around on the web and see what solutions people have. I thought that back in th e day, maybe before Skype was a microsoft product, it had a record feature built-in, but if that was ever the case, it’s certainly gone, now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of jredlichspeaks@...
Sent: August 13, 2019 9:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Recording Skype calls

Can anyone give me some insights on recording a skype call? I use Jaws.

If one needs to record it in another program rather than Skype, I do use Sound Forge.

Thanks.

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, Tuesdays 1:30 p.m. KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich