moderated Re: Gmail and Google Chrome

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

If you are logging into your Gmail account via the web and using Google Chrome on a Windows system, Personally I have found it best to set the web interface to html.

Each time you log in you will have to go to the top of the page and find the html button.

Otherwise you will have to turn the virtual cussor off. Doing this, I don't know how it will work as I have not been using this way to access my gmail account.

HTH