moderated Re: Another Winamp Question

JM Casey

I noticed this too, but I  was using the same version of Winamp on my xp machine without this issue, so I think it has something to do with Windows 10, or at least, I thought it did, but you verifying that an older version of Winamp actually does not have this issue is – very interesting.

In any case, I pretty much stopped using shift-l to add folders to playlists because of this, and now just use the context/shell option instead, which is really just as good … better as far as Windows itself is concerned, anyway.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: August 9, 2019 7:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Another Winamp Question

I've discovered an interesting   problem with that version. If I press Shift plus L to open a folder, I can navigate to a folder which I absolutely know contains nearly three hundred folders, but Winamp says there's only one. If I remove  5.666 and reinstall 5.63, it works correctly. Weird, eh?

On 8/9/2019 5:25 PM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Tom. Which version of Winamp are you using? I am using Winamp version 5.66, full, and I am not getting this message.

Bill White