moderated Re: Another Winamp Question

Tom Behler

Bill:

If the problem persists, I might actually uninstall and then reinstall winamp.

I do have the executable file for my version here.

I’ve never quite understood all of the options that come up in the instalation process, so your suggestions here are very helpful.

I’m going to keep them handy.

Thanks!

Tom Behler