From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 5:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Another Winamp Question

have you tried setting the window restriction level to unrestricted when the
JAWS cursor is active?

press the numpad minus to invoke the JAWS cursor and before moving the JAWS
cursor, press and hold down the insert and press r until you hear
"unrestricted" and see if you can locate and left click (numpad slash) the
yes or no button. don't forget to set the window restriction level back to
application window restriction.