From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@gmail.com]
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2019, 4:05 PM
Subject: Another Winamp Question

Hello, everyone.

Within the past few wekes, whenever I try to play an audio file from my
external hard drive with Winamp, I get a message that says something like:
"Winamp has detected a an external drive; do you want Winamp to access
this drive?".

There is a yes/no button, but I can't get to it.

I have tried enter, and the space bar. I also have tried rooting the Jaws
cursor to the PC cursor, but have had no luck.

Occasionally, after trying, I can get the message to play, but then I get an
error message about reporting the problem to Winamp.

And, once I get these messages, the only way I can get rid of them is to
completely shut down and re-boot my computer.

Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, how can I respond, or better yet,
how can I turn this anoying notification off?

I'm using windows 10 version 1809 with the latest build of Jaws 2019.

Thanks!

Tom Behler