moderated Re: Ctrl left or right arrow, no audio feedback in Microsoft Word 2016

Chris Hill

Call freedom scientific.  I'm running the latest update of everything with no problems.

On 8/8/2019 08:06, Daniele Casarola wrote:
Hi everybody,

yesterday Windows 10 Pro on my desktop pc updated to the last version 1903.
If I'm not wrong the previous one was 1803.

I use Jaws bought the last year. The version is:
Home 2018.1807.8 ILM

My job is transcriber, so the only software I use is Microsoft Word, this is the version:
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016
Microsoft Word version 1806 build 10228.20104

After the Windows update I don't have anymore audio feedback when I navigate a Microsoft Word document word by word, using keyboard shortcut CTRL + Left or Right Arrow.

It works in other text editors, except Microsoft Word.

To be sure it depends from Windows updates I let update also my laptop and again problem appears.

It is quite important for me to understand how to solve, because I need to work.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Daniele.

Can I have