moderated Re: RSS on Chrome

Cristóbal

As before, I recommend The Old reader www.theoldreader.com

Web based meaning that you can access it from any browser or machine and don’t’ have to worry about a crash and you losing all your feeds. Syncs across all platforms and devices and is completely screen reader accessible as well.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: RSS on Chrome

To be perfectly honest, the only RSS reader I have ever found to be fully accessible with JAWS is the one built into IE 11.?? I use Chrome as my default browser, but now useIE mostly as an RSS feed reader.

Gerald

On 8/5/2019 9:28 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:

?????????????????????????????? I have been having trouble subscribing to RSSfeeds while using Chrome. I have not been able to see the gain access to the chrome reader with JAWS What steps do I take to get the RSS reader? Would it be better to get a free standing RSS read3er?

??

??