moderated Re: Regarding captcha solver

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that I’m an extremely poor visually challenged person looking after my mom, my wife and my two children with very low income.

Ten USD means for me is RS1500 per month which I cannot afford because I’m earning just RS48000 per month which is very low income over here in Pakistan.

I have to pay RS10000 for house rent, RS10000 for my utilities, RS10000 per month for my children education related things.

In this regard please let me know how can I afford such a huge amount for that captcha solver?

I therefore would like to request you to please exempt me from your planne.

I sincerely hope that my request will be considered with humanitarian manner.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: