moderated Re: Regarding captcha solver

Gerald Levy

Caveat emptor!!!?? Sounds like yet another captcha solver scam.?? Remember Captcha Be Gone??? Its owner had the nerve to charge $36 a year for his service.?? But guess what??? Once he got his money, he shut down the service and absconded with the money.?? The suckers who got screwed had to contact PayPal to get their money back. Charging $10 a month or $120 a year for a captcha solving service is a flagrant scam, plain and simple.?? Save your money.?? You'll be glad you did. ??

Gerald

On 8/6/2019 7:16 AM, Oliver Edholm wrote:
Hi!??
??
Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.
??
Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...
??
Regards,