moderated Re: Regarding captcha solver

James English

Hello,
What do you mean by 'wrong purposes?' This excludes a large amount of
the population, namely people in countries in which paypal is not
available and people on low incomes.

On 8/6/19, Oliver Edholm <oliver.edholm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver,
sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who
exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and
get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and
I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal
or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@screenreader.ai

Regards,
Oliver