moderated Re: RSS on Chrome

Gerald Levy

To be perfectly honest, the only RSS reader I have ever found to be fully accessible with JAWS is the one built into IE 11.?? I use Chrome as my default browser, but now useIE mostly as an RSS feed reader.

Gerald

On 8/5/2019 9:28 PM, clarence carter via Groups.Io wrote:

?????????????????????????????? I have been having trouble subscribing to RSSfeeds while using Chrome. I have not been able to see the gain access to the chrome reader with JAWS What steps do I take to get the RSS reader? Would it be better to get a free standing RSS read3er?

??

??