moderated itunes issue., using JAWS

Justin Mcdevitt

Hello Group,

All of my itunes library is stored on my PC, with many playlists from my library available to access on my I-phone.

My issue is that I have inadvertently unchecked all the songs in my Itunes library. I have tried using control and left mouse button to check a specific song, thinking that this action might place all other songs in a checked status. However, this hasn’t worked.

I assume that using  JAWS, there is a command within Itunes or a process that allows me to check all the songs in my library.

I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Best,  Justin