From: Kevin Minor [mailto:kminor65@outlook.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, August 3, 2019, 9:54 PM
Subject: I haven't gotten a subscribe confirmation from groups.io yet.

Hi.

I never knew email addresses were case sensitive, but this time when I
submitted my subscribe message I got the message almost immediately back
to confirm that I wanted to be subscribed. I replied to it, but I still
haven't received a welcome message. That was over an hour ago. I
resubmitted the request, and I still haven't heard anything. My guess
is a mod needs to approve the request, so hopefully I'll find a message
in my inbox tomorrow.

Just letting you all know my luck.

Thanks for the help.
Kevin and Jilly