From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2019 11:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I can't subscribe to the Braille User's list.

By the way, the Braille Display User's group home page explicitly states:

           Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.

under its Group Settings section.   This means that subscriptions will wait until a moderator or the group owner clears them, so don't expect a "virtually instant" response saying you're subscribed to the group when you send a subscription request e-mail.

         ~ Eric Hoffer