moderated Re: I can't subscribe to the Braille User's list.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Actually, I don’t think the problem was a case sensitivity issue. the first incorrect address was given as:

braille-displays-users+subscribe@groups.io

The correct address is:

braille-display-users+subscribe@groups.io

As you can see, display does not have an S at the end, and that was what was gumming up the works.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...