moderated Re: I can't subscribe to the Braille User's list.

JM Casey

Huh..ok, sorry about that. I was typing the address from memory.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: August 3, 2019 8:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I can't subscribe to the Braille User's list.

Apparently, the subscription address is case sensitive. I tried using the link that was sent and got a bounce.

HTH,

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)

On Aug 3, 2019, at 5:18 PM, Kevin Minor <kminor65@...> wrote:

Hi.

I tried to subscribe to the braille user’s email list using the link someone gave.  I got an undeliverable message.  What do I do?  I’d like to get on the list.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin and Jilly