moderated I haven't gotten a subscribe confirmation from groups.io yet.

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I never knew email addresses were case sensitive, but this time when I submitted my subscribe message I got the message almost immediately back to confirm that I wanted to be subscribed.  I replied to it, but I still haven’t received a welcome message.  That was over an hour ago.  I resubmitted the request, and I still haven’t heard anything.  My guess is a mod needs to approve the request, so hopefully I’ll find a message in my inbox tomorrow.

Just letting you all know my luck.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin and Jilly