moderated Re: I have some questions concerning using a braille display with JAWS, specifically the Focus Blue 40 5th Gen, and want to know of other braille display lists out there.

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

You can join a braille display users listserv by subscribing to the following e-mail address:

braille-display-users-request@groups.io