moderated Re: Jaws2019 Font size Addison here

Ashleigh Piccinino

If you’re using JAWS, please press CTRL and d. This is after you’re in your document, and, to me, it’s the fastest way to get to your fonts. After pressing the hotkey, tab over until JAWS says size and down-arrow. Choose the size you want after the size menu is opened with the down-arrow. Note: JAWS won’t say anything when the menu is opened. However, it will probably speak the sizes. Also, if you’re using the latest version of JAWS 2019, you might not be able to easily check your font information with insert f on the fly. However, I hope this works for you.
Ashleigh Piccinino

On Aug 2, 2019, at 1:38 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison