Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7

cecropia64

unfortunately, nobody said that greed doesn't have a whole lot to do with all this, because it certainly does. also, do you really think jaws costs a thousand bucks? i'll bet it costs freedome about a hundred and fifty to twwo hundred to actually produce, if that. oh well, looks like there isn't one answer that fits all.

On 2/4/2012 11:33 AM, Nickus de Vos wrote:
Just one thing else for interest sake now that you mention steeling
from software companies pockets. I know this is getting off topic but
end of last year sometime I read a study, they actually said if
Microsoft considerably drop their software prices for windows and
office, they'll actually make more of a profit than they currently do.
Because at the moment windows and office is the most pirated software
worldwide and if it's cheeper more people will buy it. If you think
about it most people pirate software because they can't afford it so
imagine how many more will buy windows if it was like $40 or $50, just
look at Apple's Lion OS, the upgrade cost people $30 for 10 machines
assentially $3 per computer.

On 2/4/12, Nickus de Vos<bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't agree with piracy but agree that jaws and most other assistive
devices are crazally expensive. If you really can't aford jaws then
use NVDA, it's totally free and feeture wise it's rite up there with
jaws, in fact there's some semi accessible software which I can access
better with NVDA than with jaws. Something else somebody mentioned,
does it really cost $3800 to get a guide dog in the US? If I
understand rite, that's crazy. In South africa we pay about the
equivalent of $15 or $20 but then again for stuff like jaws we pay
about equivalent of $1500. We don't easally get government bersaries
for assistive devices but can claim assistive devices back from the
government through income tax but you must still have the cash to fork
out and then wait a year or more before you can claim it back.

On 2/4/12, Juan Pablo<jpculasso@gmail.com> wrote:
Please, Adrian, let me know where I justified the piracy. Only I put on
the
table a thing that is not never mentioned here. As I wrote in my last
e-mail
leave away the "easy words"
I know that this topic turn very unconfortable. Sorry, but is a part of
your
reality. I promise you do not respond any future e-mail regarding that.

All the best.
From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out
of
reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try
do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing