Alert Level: Severe

Date: August 2

Category: Trojan

Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Affected Items:

Amsi:C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2019\jfw.exe

This has only occurred in the last day or so and hopefully is just a false positive.

Is anyone else having this problem? Should I uninstall Jaws and then re-install or maybe try a repair?

I contacted Microsoft Disability desk and the person I spoke to didn’t know how to fix the problem and apparently Microsoft will contact me in the next 24 hours to hopefully solve the problem.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

Tom