moderated Re: compression apps

Richard Turner

Perhaps a dropbox link?  Then the person can just download it to their computer.

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 6:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: compression apps

It's  The JPG files there already A  compressed format. so they won't get any smaller

Randy Barnett owner of soundtique

On Jul 31, 2019, at 1:02 PM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Hi,

About 53 pages and pictures are only 18 in total and all only 1.5 height and width. I was hoping I could at least bring this down to 5-6 Mb but as I’ve tried with 7-zip, not much change to warrant compressing.