Re: Preventing Headings from Wrapping Back to Top

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Milton. To cause the headings not to wrap, do the following,

1. Open your browser.
2. Press JAWS Key plus the number six on the numbers row (not the NumPad).
3. In the search box, type,

wrap

4. The first suggestion is Wrap Navigation. You want this to be unchecked.
5. Press SPACE on this check box to uncheck it.
6. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.
7. Close, and reopen the browser. Now navigation keys will not wrap
around.

Wrap Navigation‑

When selected, Navigation Quick Key commands wrap after reaching the
beginning or end of an HTML document. When cleared, JAWS speaks a message
informing you that no more matches are found, such as no more tables. This
item is selected by default.
8. The navigation key to go from heading to heading is the H key. In
Office, you will need to press JAWS Key plus the letter Z to be able to
use Quick Navigation. This is because, in a document, you are usually in
edit mode. To use Quick Navigation, you must exit edit mode with JAWS Key
plus Z.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com