Re: Preventing Headings from Wrapping Back to Top

Claudia

This brings up another question. Enjoy as 2018 with windows 10, what is the key command for laptops, to go from heading to heading, such as in a website?

On May 17, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Milton Ota <mota1252@samobile.net> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using JAWS 2019 latest Build, with Office 365/Excel 2016/2019 on a Windows 10 system.

Hope this helps.

Original message:
It would help if you specified the version and built of Jaws you use.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 6:34 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Preventing Headings from Wrapping Back to Top
Hello Listers:
I hope someone can answer this one:
Does anyone know where to change the setting so that when you are moving through a document by headings whether on the web or in a document that when you get to the last heading it doesn't wrap back to the top?
If someone could point me to where to make this change, I would be greatful for your help.