From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I am looking for the following type of laptop

Hello Tyler:

Thank you for the recommendation. I have some questions for you:

Is the laptop you have, the top of the line for that particular model.;

Is the CPU, an AMd or Intel

What is the speed of the CPU;

Is the HDMI the only means to connect to an external monitor;

How many USB ports does it have: Are they all USB 3.0;

Does your machine have a US Keyboard layout? Does it have a numeric keypad, If so, can you use the JAWS desktop commands, both with and without the insert/jaws key;

What version of Windows 10 is installed;

How many 3.5 sockets are there, for earphone/speakers, external microphone and line in

Did you buy it on line, if so, will you please post the URL;

and, if you do not mind disclosing the amount, how much did you pay for it because, I want a laptop which is going to last me for several years, maybe for the remainder of my life.

Thanks in anticipation.