From: "Farfar and His Beamer" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: Donating JAWS

DeadCatBounce,

No, Sending JAWS to third world countries does no good. They need your
license to run it. Are you willing to donate your license as well? If so
you'll need to specify the new owner and contact Freedom Scientific to
have
them formally transfer the license.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7

From: cecropia64 Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:53 PM To: The Jaws
for Windows support list. Subject: Re: Crack For Jaws 64 Bit Win 7
yes, i agreefully. besides, this is why prices of this stuff is so out
of reach for many. because of slimy people like this guy who wants
short
cuts instead of doing things the correct way. thanks pal to all of you
who try similar things it's really apppreciated by those of us who try
to do things the honest way!

On 2/4/2012 8:52 AM, George B wrote:
this is not the place for this kind of thing