moderated Re: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

inamuddin khan

This is a long time issue and Microsoft is not ready to listen us.

The matter of fact is that whenever I tried to contact with disability answer desk about this problem, they say that I need to reinstall my windows 10.

The matter of fact is that they do not recognize the fact that this issue is an issue of accessibility related.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook: