moderated Re: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

ann

For me, this app is completely inaccessible with JFW. I can't do a single tihng with it. I still can't even get past the screen with the Add Account button. nothing makes that disappear even though it told me my Gmail account had been added.

~Ann

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 05:32 PM, Melissa Stott wrote:

I should mention though, that if you want to add your signature, that is not very accessible.

Melissa

From: ann
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Hi,

Using the latest version of Jaws with latest Windows10. Is the mail app

that comes with Windows10 at all usable with Jaws? So far, all I've

managed to do is add an account, but now I can't get past the screen

with the Add Account button.

If it isn't accessible, what other email clients, other than

Thunderbird, can people recommend? I cold use Outlook,b ut that seems

like such overkill when all I want to do is get my email.

Thanks,

~Ann