From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand,
Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and orical

Mike,

I am a database administrator, mostly with informix, but I also do some
oracle work. I mostly do work by directly logging onto a linux server via
puTTY.

I have not used TOAD for a long time, so cannot comment on how it works with
JAWS.

Oracle Enterprise Manager is working better with JAWS than it used to. It
can still be somewhat cumbersome, but I have been able to use it when I have
needed to.

Oracle Developer would give you the graphical view of a database. I had
tried using that with JAWS on my Windows 7 laptop, but it was impossible to
use due to the amount of memory on my laptop. I am now using Windows 10,
but haven't tried it there yet. It did look like it might have
possibilities with JAWS, but it seemed to be too much of a hog for my
laptop.

Pam