moderated Re: I am looking for the following type of laptop

Steve Matzura

Are the keys really different, not just software-defined differently? Can you not tell Windows it's a US keyboard layout,and the devil with what the key caps say? Interesting.

On 7/30/2019 4:20 PM, Dave Durber wrote:
Thank you Steve for the suggestion.

I've been buying from them for the last 4 years. In fact, they are located not far from where I was born. They are near Portstmouth, I was born in Gosport.

My only problem in buying a Laptop from them, is that I want to have a US keyboard layout, and they cannot provide that.

I do not particularly like the UK keyboard layout. Of course, if I had no choice, I would get used to using one.

Dave Durber