moderated Re: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

Yes, I use the mail app all of the time.  Takes some getting use to, but it is accessible.

Melissa

From: ann
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Hi,

Using the latest version of Jaws with latest Windows10. Is the mail app

that comes with Windows10 at all usable with Jaws? So far, all I've

managed to do is add an account, but now I can't get past the screen

with the Add Account button.

If it isn't accessible, what other email clients, other than

Thunderbird, can people recommend? I cold use Outlook,b ut that seems

like such overkill when all I want to do is get my email.

Thanks,

~Ann