From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Yes, People do use it. But in my opinion Thunderbird is much more accessible. I have tried the mail app and it iscombersome and not nearly as easy to use as Thunderbird.

On 7/30/2019 9:11 AM, ann wrote:
Hi,

Using the latest version of Jaws with latest Windows10. Is the mail
app that comes with Windows10 at all usable with Jaws? So far, all
I've managed to do is add an account, but now I can't get past the
screen with the Add Account button.

If it isn't accessible, what other email clients, other than
Thunderbird, can people recommend? I cold use Outlook,b ut that seems
like such overkill when all I want to do is get my email.

Thanks,

~Ann