moderated Re: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Yes, People do use it. But in my opinion Thunderbird is much more accessible. I have tried the mail app and it iscombersome and not nearly as easy to use as Thunderbird.

On 7/30/2019 9:11 AM, ann wrote:
Hi,

Using the latest version of Jaws with latest Windows10. Is the mail app that comes with Windows10 at all usable with Jaws? So far, all I've managed to do is add an account, but now I can't get past the screen with the Add Account button.

If it isn't accessible, what other email clients, other than Thunderbird, can people recommend? I cold use Outlook,b ut that seems like such overkill when all I want to do is get my email.

Thanks,

~Ann