From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using the built-in mail app in Windows10?

Hi,

Using the latest version of Jaws with latest Windows10. Is the mail app that comes with Windows10 at all usable with Jaws? So far, all I've managed to do is add an account, but now I can't get past the screen with the Add Account button.

If it isn't accessible, what other email clients, other than Thunderbird, can people recommend? I cold use Outlook,b ut that seems like such overkill when all I want to do is get my email.

Thanks,

~Ann