From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and orical

It depends on what you are wanting to do with an oracle database. Are you trying to use client tools such as SqlPlus or Oracle Developer to connect to a remote database? Are you trying to use Oracle Enterprise Manager? Are you connecting to a database directly on a unix or linux server?

If you can be more specific, I may be able to provide more help.

Pam