moderated Re: Visited links on a website

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:49 PM, Bill White wrote:
You might need to clear the browser history itself, and maybe even the saved web pages to clear visited links.
Bill, you are absolutely correct.   I was simply commenting that my main use for Bleach Bit is to clear browser cache, not history.

The nice thing about both CCleaner and Bleach Bit, if you can get access to the pertinent checkboxes, is that each gives you an array of browser information that can be individually selected for deletion.

You can avoid things like nuking saved passwords while still clearing history, cache, form data, and any number of other bits.

         ~ Eric Hoffer