moderated Re: Notifications in Windows10

Yes, and there is nothing wrong with posting relevant information to two lists, not all members on this Jaws list may be on whatever other list you refer to .

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 5:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notifications in Windows10

So, you want to share the name of the list, or is that not allowed by the list rules?
All this compartmentalization and secrecy is rather annoying.

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:38 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
Because it is very general enough that it doesn't matter which screen reader is in use.
Cheers,
Joseph