From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 8:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Visited links on a website

Marty,

            One of the reasons I use third-party tools rather than a browser's built-in history clearing function is that they consistently give you much better control over exactly what aspects of history get deleted.   I like to clear browser cache on a regular basis, but leave pretty much all else unchanged.

             If this is something you anticipate needing to do I would encourage you to take a look at Bleach Bit.  I used to say CCleaner but it seems that accessibility issues have become substantial.  I haven't yet played with Bleach Bit with a screen reader but the nature of it's UI (which is more in the style of "old Windows") makes me guess that it will probably be less problematic from an accessibility standpoint.

             If there are any Bleach Bit users here who can attest to its accessibility, or problems with same, that would be good to know about.

         ~ Eric Hoffer