From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 8:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Visited links on a website

Thanks Brian,  This seems to have done the trick, although not only the visited links are cleared, the browser no longer remembers my log in information, so a warning.  You better know your passwords before doing this.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 9:20 PM

If you clear your browser history that generally resets all knowledge of what links have been previously visited or not.

This can be done using a given web browser's built-in clear history option or via a third party tool like CCleaner (Internet History or History for a given browser) or BleachBit (URL History or History for a given browser).

         ~ Eric Hoffer