Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Visited links on a website

If you clear your browser history that generally resets all knowledge of what links have been previously visited or not.

This can be done using a given web browser's built-in clear history option or via a third party tool like CCleaner (Internet History or History for a given browser) or BleachBit (URL History or History for a given browser).

         ~ Eric Hoffer