moderated Visited links on a website

Marty Hutchings

Hello,  Does anyone know if there is a way to clear visited links from a website?  Certain websites that I visit on a regular basis to manage data have all or most of the links announced by JAWS as “Visited Link.”  This is because as I was getting familiar with the links on the site, I had hit Enter on them to explore what they would do.  Now, I know where I want to go and just typing the letter V for visited link to find the one that I need would be much easier if I could start over and not have JAWS announce all links as “Visited Link.”.
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13