moderated Re: JFW18 and Tabs within a Text Editor

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I just remembered...Jaws2018 will provide me a number when I use the alt and delete key on the numpad when in notepad++. Yet in notepad it tells me some other number that doesn't seem to be accurate. When I use Jaws2019 notepad++ is just like notepad when I use the alt and delete keys.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 7:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW18 and Tabs within a Text Editor

The Scripting manual has us working with the script manager in Notepad. So … I'm assuming the text editor would be Notepad?

The manual has an HTM extension, and opens up in Explorer. I turned the Indent setting on in the .htm file and didn't notice a difference in JFW's announcement. All of the lines look like they start at the left margin.

On 7/29/19, Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@wi.rr.com> wrote:
What editor are you using? I use notepad++. I press the keys alt and
the delete key on the numpad. This tells me how far in it is from the
left which is the first number. In notepad++ it doesent tell you in
inches. It would say something like 150,235. Then when I want to go
farther to the left I tab, press the keys alt and delete key on the
numpad and it will be a larger number telling me it is indented farther to the left.