moderated Re: JFW18 and Tabs within a Text Editor

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

What editor are you using? I use notepad++. I press the keys alt and the delete key on the numpad. This tells me how far in it is from the left which is the first number. In notepad++ it doesent tell you in inches. It would say something like 150,235. Then when I want to go farther to the left I tab, press the keys alt and delete key on the numpad and it will be a larger number telling me it is indented farther to the left.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 7:28 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JFW18 and Tabs within a Text Editor

Hi, Everyone.
I'm working through the JFW Scripting manual and am wondering if it's possible to have JFW announce tabs within a text document. I'm on Chapter 9 and have to write If-Then statements, and have to indent some of the script lines. JFW doesn't seem to announce tabs when I use the reading commands to review the manual, and the tabbed lines don't seem to show on my Braille display.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dani