moderated Re: JFW18 and Tabs within a Text Editor

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

Not sure if this will help: press insert +6 then under Text ProcessingGeneralcheck the box for Say Indented Characters. It is item 17 in my case.

On 7/29/2019 5:28 PM, Dani Pagador wrote:
Hi, Everyone.
I'm working through the JFW Scripting manual and am wondering if it's
possible to have JFW announce tabs within a text document. I'm on
Chapter 9 and have to write If-Then statements, and have to indent
some of the script lines. JFW doesn't seem to announce tabs when I use
the reading commands to review the manual, and the tabbed lines don't
seem to show on my Braille display.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dani