From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 5:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notifications in Windows10

I dont follow your logic. Interacting with Windows, programs and notifications is all inclusive of useing a screenreader. If the info is helpfull to all screenreaders doesnt mean it should not be shared with the Jaws list.
On 7/29/2019 5:04 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
The list in question (Win10) is a bit more general than this one, and
interacting with notifications transcends screen readers.
Cheers,
Joseph