moderated Re: Notifications in Windows10

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

there are also notifications that go away in 5 seconds if you dont press windows + shift + V. As for alerts in the alert center clicking on the actual item should get you into the app to interact with it.

On 7/29/2019 4:10 PM, ann wrote:
Hi,

I'm running latest Windows10 with the latest version of Jaws. How can i act on a notification in Windows10? I know about hitting Windows+a and getting the list of notifications to appear, but then when one says click here, how do I activate that notification? Pressing enter or the Space bar often just takes me to a Clear Al Notification button.

Thanks for any help,

~Ann