moderated Re: auto correction in Outlook 2016

david

windows-key+i=settings,

Type auto in the search edit field,

six results will be found,

down-arrow enter on,

auto correct misspelled words,

now use the tab key and see if anything is changeable.

I'm using outlook 2016, not experienceing this behavior.